Diario de uma garota americana ... (Diary of an American girl)

em quarta-feira, 19 de setembro de 2012

Oi todo o mundo! Hi everyone!





I am Jamie Wallisch, a seventeen year old girl from the United States of America. I am from a small town called Amherst in the state of New Hampshire. My city is about one hour away from the famous city of Boston! I came to Brasil to be an exchange sutdent for one year here.I came to Brasil because I wanted to learn about the country and it's culture. I live with Rafaela and her family, and attend school in Acu. I also go to the gym, and participate in everyday activites that people take part in here. I have been in Brasil for about a month and two weeks, and I am loving life here so far! Everything from the food, to clothes, is very different from the United States, but different is good! Every week, I will post my stories and events that have happened to me. Also, I will post differences between my life here and my life in the United States. There is a picture of me below:
 
You will hear from me soon! See you then :)
 
Traduzindo; Eu sou Jamie Wallisch, uma menina de dezessete anos dos Estados Unidos da América. Eu sou de uma pequena cidade chamada Amherst, no estado de New Hampshire. Minha cidade é de cerca de uma hora de distância da famosa cidade de Boston! Eu vim para o Brasil para ser um estudante de intercâmbio por um ano here.I veio para o Brasil porque queria aprender sobre o país e sua cultura. Eu vivo com Rafaela e sua família, e freqüentar a escola em Açu. Eu também vou para a academia, e participar de atividades diárias que as pessoas participam aqui. Eu estive no Brasil há cerca de um mês e duas semanas, e eu estou amando a vida aqui tão longe! Tudo, desde a comida, a roupa, é muito diferente dos Estados Unidos, mas diferente é bom! Toda semana, vou postar minhas histórias e eventos que aconteceram comigo. Além disso, vou postar as diferenças entre a minha vida aqui e minha vida nos Estados Unidos. Há uma foto de mim abaixo:

Um comentário: